Sunday, February 12, 2012

[Note] Small hiatus update

Hello!  If you have come by the blog in the past month you may have noticed that there has not been any recent activity.  I apologize!  I am recently out of work, I know, you're thinking... "hey, you have all the time in the world to blog!" but in reality, my life has been filled with applications, paperwork and interviews.  No home runs yet, but a lot of base hits.  I decided that I needed to take some me time now and get a movin' on this blog.  I hope to create a blog that shares and inspires and showcases all the wonderful things found on Pinterest. 

Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by.  Without you this blog would be just writing on the wall, behind the large billboard advertising the latest frosty beverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment